New tours to Berlin Modernism
Why is it that even Berliners continually discover something new and Berlin visitors are as up to date as the locals? The answer is the app GOING LOCAL BERLIN! With more than 700 personal tours, tips and recommendations on Berlin, it is possible to discover the capital off the beaten track too.
A special feature of the app are the tours on Berlin modernism. Not only will these appeal to Berlin fans, they also have something in store for design aficionados and fans of the unusual. Among them are places like Haus Lewin, the Berlinische Galerie, the "Prokuristenhäuser", the Delphi Filmpalast or Onkel Toms Hütte (Uncle Tom’s Cabin).
There are many good reasons downloading the app:
- FREE – download the app for free and get instant access to more than 700 selected Berlin tips!
- USABLE OFFLINE – after downloading the app to your phone, the pictures, maps & tips can also be used without a data connection.
- BERLIN TIPS + INFO for Berlin's 12 districts and their distinct neighbourhoods.Discover tips from categories such as sports and leisure or education and culture.
- Of course, we also have information on specific topics: For example, free offers or the next spot to relax. You can also use the app to suggest your own Berlin tips.
- NAVIGATION – Use your phone's GPS feature (data rates apply) to locate Berlin tips or one of our Berlin Tourist Information Offices in your area and let the compass take you there.
- YOUR FAVOURITES – You can also record your very own list of Berlin tips that you want to explore in Berlin.
Your Berlin tip is not here? Do you have any suggestions, feedback or questions? Then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical features and advantages of Going Local Berlin
- All contents free of charge
- Create individual tours
- Multimedia content
- All maps can also be used in offline mode
- German and English