Pink Pillow Berlin Collection
The world's first LGBTQ+ hotel collection
The Pink Pillow Berlin Collection has been a registered brand since 2013, which was created through the cooperation of visitBerlin and visitBerlin Partnerhotels e.V.. The extraordinary initiative specifically targets queer tourists with LGBTQ+-friendly accommodations in the tolerant and open metropolis of Berlin.
The collection represents the entire spectrum of Berlin's hotel landscape, from hostels to luxury hotels, because participation is not related to features but to understanding and commitment to the LGBT+ community.
All participating hotels commit to the following values with a charter:
- We RECOGNISE our guests come from every background – and we treat our guests for who they are.
- We actively SUPPORT our local LGBT+ Community.
- We build a DIVERSE and SECURE workplace, based on mutual respect for all our employees.
- We always strive to provide the highest standards of service, so all our customers feel VALUED and welcomed.
- We continuously seek to IMPROVE – and we value your feedback.
The Pink Pillow hotels are aiming to promote Berlin as a destination for LGBTQ+ guests and to present the cosmopolitanism and tolerance of the city even more transparently. Through the local engagement of hotels in Berlin, Pink Pillow ensures that the LGBTQ+ offer in the city and the proximity to the community are strengthened and expanded. In recent years, Pink Pillow hotels have built up a broad network and have become an active part of the LGBTQ+ community.
Would you like to join the Pink Pillow Berlin Collection with your hotel or are you interested in the activities and projects of the Pink Pillow hotels? Then get in touch with us!