Press and blogger trips
You are planning an article about Berlin as a multi-faceted tourist destination? We are very happy about your interest in the German capital and will be glad to assist with on-site research.
Joyce Bernitt and Alexandra Pashuk-Trumpfare your main contacts for organizing press and blogger trips to Berlin and supporting your work. We hope you understand that we cannot support all requests due to the high number of inquiries we receive.
We kindly ask you to read the following guidelines attentively and fill out the application form.
Please note the following guidelines for a successful collaboration:
- Please contact us at least four weeks prior to arrival. This is the only way we can help you to organize your trip appropriately.
- Please enclose a letter of assignment.
- We ask freelancer to send us at least two published articles that have been released within the last twelve months.
- Prior to a blogger trip we would need an updated media kit.
- After your trip, we would kindly ask you to send us the article after publication.
We gladly provide you with comprehensive information material for your research.
- Research texts
- personal advice
- press contacts
We will also assist you in creating your Berlin agenda. In some cases, we can support your research with a Berlin WelcomeCard for the free-of-charge use of public transport, if you undertake to mention it in your article.
We do not cover travel costs to/from Berlin or airport transfers. The German National Tourist Board will be able to assist with the organization of your travel arrangements (train or flight tickets). If necessary, we will provide you with a direct contact or pass on your request.
Accommodation in Berlin
We can assist you with your choice of hotel partner in Berlin. Any press rate or free-of-charge accommodation always depend on the medium and travel period and is at the discretion of our partner hotels. In general, we would ask you to avoid dates during large events or trade shows.
Filming in Berlin
TV Teams who wish to shoot in Berlin find comprehensive information here.