Fairs and roadshows
Participating at fairs for end customers
Fairs and roadshows
Every year visitBerlin represents the German capital at fairs, workshops and roadshows around the globe. The decision on which trade fairs to attend in 2018 is the culmination of many years of market experience in presenting Berlin, and continually reassessed in the light of our promotional success.
We are happy to receive suggestions for our presence at other trade fairs, providing there are enough partners interested in successfully implementing promotional measures in the particular markets.
Depending on the market character and conditions, our presence at fairs, workshops and roadshows comes in a variety of forms, from joining forces with the German National Tourist Board (GNTB), cooperating with other partners or presenting our own Berlin stand. Yet whatever form this takes, visitBerlin always represents the interests of visitBerlin Partner Hotels and the entire spectrum of tourist service providers in Berlin.
Opportunities for cooperations:
- Presentation as a co-exhibitor (counter place)
- Presentation with our brochure service
- Product seminars in the trade fair’s accompanying programme
- Joint press and public relations
Services for co-exhibitors
The services for visitBerlin partners at a Berlin stand vary depending on the country and type of fair. At fairs where we join forces with a Germany stand and take additional co-exhibitors with us, the range of particular services available at each fair is prepared and communicated in advance.
In principle, the following services are available for co-exhibitors at visitBerlin stands:
- Reserving stand space for Berlin
- Stand assembly and organisation
- Displaying the company name
- Inclusion in the list of exhibitors
- Trade visitor pass
- Press and public relations activities during the run-up to the fair as well as invitation mailing to the travel industry
- visitBerlin support for co-exhibitors and trade fair partners
Overview of tourism fairs
On traveltrade.visitBerlin.de, the professional travel industry portal, you can find an overview of the planned market management fairs and events over the coming months.
Contact our Market Manager to find out more about individual options for participating: salespromotion@visitBerlin.de.