Working for visitBerlin
What you need to know about us
10 Good Reasons
What visitBerlin can offer you
- Play a part in promoting one of the most fascinating cities in the world.
- Varied fields of work in a professional environment.
- Flexible and modern employment conditions with flexitime based on company guidelines supporting the work-life balance, making it possible to combine work and family.
- A great working atmosphere and highly-motivated teams.
- Lifetime learning with opportunities for further training, skills acquisition and training. Language courses, some completely free, so you can learn or improve foreign language skills.
- Free tickets for various theatre and cabaret shows, or opera performances, as well the possibility to book event tickets; plus the reduced BVG company ticket for public transport.
- Company e-bikes if you are out and about in the city on business.
- An active staff council ready to assist you at any time – and with a representative for early careers employees and trainees.
- A company pension with deferred compensation, as well as discounts on travel and leisure activities through visitBerlin membership of the German Travel Association.
- visitBerlin is a highly professional, financially sound and reliable employer – and the tourism and convention industry is a key factor in the city’s economy.
visitBerlin regularly conducts employee surveys. Here, you can find an overview of the marks that our employees gave visitBerlin. The grading scale is similar to school grades:
• 75% of visitBerliners would re-apply to the company. Grade: 2
• The employees are motivated and like working here. Grade: 2
• Employees say they are happy to work for visitBerlin and are committed to realising our goals. Grade: 1.8
• visitBerliners have a say in the time management of their work. Grade: 2
• There is a harmonious atmosphere in the teams. Grade: 1.9
• The information flow between employees and their direct superiors works well. Grade: 1.8
visitBerlin im Web, bei Instagram, TikTok & YouTube
Unsere Kommunikation für Berlins Gäste